Solarclarity BV is one of the leading Dutch wholesalers in solar hardware. We are active in all EU-countries and have a long experience in the solar market. Since 2009, we select and supply competitive solar products for installers and offer the best service. Our customers grade us with an average of 8.2 out of 10 for service, delivery reliability and ease of use of our web shop.
We are the PV experts with love for solar
At Solarclarity we know what we’re talking about. Solar is our love. Our people are PV specialists and know the residential PV-market inside out. We are in daily contact with our suppliers from all over the world to avoid surprises in prices and availability as much as possible.
Our specialists know our customers by name and we all have solar panels at home. We would like to meet you!
We make solar simple
The purchase and installation of solar materials seems complicated, but it is not at all! We help you make solar energy simple. We do this by:
- Current stock: Our web shop provides an up-to-date insight into the available stock, up to 10 weeks in advance.
- Complete range: we have everything for a complete solar system and always the best brands.
- Top webshop . Our web shop is known as the best in the PV industry. We score an average grade of 8.2 out of 10 for service and delivery reliability. Do you want to know how our shop can help you? Here we have explained the most important features.
- Smart tools . Together with our partners, we provide an extensive number of tools and resources to help you calculate the perfect system configuration. To the tools.
- Always an answer. Our Customer support is available every working day from 08:00 to 18:00.
Want to become a customer too? Create an account for the webshop
Solar power is simple, cheap, clean, fair and accessible to everyone. That is why Solarclarity is committed to growing solar power into the largest electricity source before 2030.
At their kitchen table in Weesp, Peter Desmet and Irmelin Waalkens set up Solarclarity in 2009. The two entrepreneurs see opportunities in the very young solar market. At the same time, they want to do something against climate change. Not for themselves, but for their two toddlers. Because when their children would later ask: “what have you done to stop climate change”, they want to be able to give the answer “everything we can” to the best of their conscience.
Just like the number of Dutch households that own solar panels, Solarclarity is growing fast. In ten years, Solarclarity will increase from 3 to 100 employees and move around to four business premises. In 2018, Solarclarity delivered 1 million panels since it was founded, by 2020 the counter will already be at 2 million.