Transparency and digital security are important principles of Solarclarity’s services. We attach great importance to creating a clear picture with regard to the handling of your personal data. We will inform you about this in this Privacy Statement.
To whom does this Privacy Statement apply?
All persons whose personal data are processed by Solarclarity:
- Customers of Solarclarity
- All persons who contact Solarclarity
- Potential customers Solarclarity has had or will have contact with
Within your Solarclarity account we store the following information from you:
- Business unit
- CoC number
- Company name
- Contact person within the company
- E-mail address
- Establishment date
- Information of the domain name holder
- Organizational form
- Telephone number
- VAT number
Change/deletion of personal data
You have the right to inspect, correct, supplement, delete and/or block your Personal Data. If you wish to exercise this right, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org. You will then receive a written response from us within 4 weeks.
Use of Personal Data
Solarclarity uses your Personal Data for various purposes:
- Your Personal Data is used for the realisation of the (automated) services for which you have given us the order.
- Your Personal Data will be used to complete and deliver the order. In addition, we use this information to help you afterwards with the use of the product or service or any warranty questions.
- Your Personal Information is used to maintain contact with you about the products and/or services purchased from us or to be purchased in the future.
- Your Personal Data will be used to send you informative digital messages about new products and/or services. With these messages we keep you informed about expansion and improvement of our services and products. Each informative digital message contains a link that allows you to unsubscribe from the mailing list.
- Your Personal Data can be used for scheduling personal business appointments at our office or another location.
- Your Personal Data will be used to perfect our products and services, for that reason we may ask you to fill in a feedback form, participation in which is of course voluntary.
- In certain cases we may share photos of training courses and posted projects via Social Media. Prior to a training you will be informed about this and you can contact us if you do not want to be published recognizably.
- Your Personal Data will be used to comply with legal obligations.
We only process Personal Data on the basis of one of the elaborated legal grounds.
- We process your Personal Data on the basis of your consent.
- We will process your Personal Data on the basis of an agreement or at your request prior to the conclusion of a final agreement. Such an agreement is entered into when you make use of our products and/or services.
- We process your Personal Data on the basis of a legal obligation.
- We process your Personal Data on the basis of a legitimate interest. On the basis of a justified interest we can, among other things, invite you to certain Solarclarity events.
It is possible that we make use of service providers (processors) who process Personal Data on our behalf for the provision of our services. We invariably enter into a processing agreement with these service providers; this agreement meets all the requirements of the General Data Protection Ordinance (AVG). We work together with parties who help us with business operations, such as carriers, bank/insurance companies and parties who help us with data storage. (IT parties).
Transfer to third parties
In certain cases, it may be necessary to share your Personal Information with third parties. This of course depends on the circumstances and in such a case we agree that these parties will handle your information with the utmost care and will only use it in accordance with the purpose for which we obtained your information.
- Your Personal Data will be shared with third parties if we are obliged to do so on the basis of a court ruling or statutory provision.
- Your Personal Data will never be shared for commercial purposes of third parties.
Retention of personal data
We keep your Personal Information as identifiable information for as long as it is necessary for the purposes for which it was collected. When storing your Personal Information, we will use our best efforts to keep the information accurate and complete. If data proves to be incorrect or outdated, it will be deleted. As stated earlier in this Privacy Statement, it is also possible to revoke your consent to the storage of the Personal Data. If you withdraw your consent, we will proceed to remove/destroy all of your stored Personal Data.
Secure data transfer
All Personal Information that we collect is adequately secured. We have taken appropriate technical and organizational measures against the use, destruction, loss, alteration, misuse or distribution of your data by unauthorized persons. In addition, your data is encrypted and Solarclarity uses recognized stable and secure services and systems.
Changes to this Privacy Statement
Modifications to the privacy statement will be announced and explained on this page. We will inform you by e-mail in case of major changes.
This Privacy Statement was last amended on 01-01-2020.